At La Posada, the safety and well-being of our residents have always been our top priorities. During this unprecedented time of uncertainty, our residents still enjoy an independent lifestyle despite the need for social distancing. We know this is just temporary and as the resilient profile of this generation, they know how to make the most of a difficult situation. Our associates are going out of their way to keep our residents living a healthy, happy life. We have actually found new ways to make our residents feel right at home.
- Grocery delivery right to their doors.
- Chef-prepared meals bring new meaning to “take out and delivery.”
- Pet walking (and the occasional pet grooming).
- Valet services to go out and get anything our residents may need.
- Pharmacy delivery.
- Contactless “Sit and Fit” exercise done in the doorways of their home.
- Facetime™ connection to family and friends.
- Hallway bingo is always fun.
- Serenades and the occasional Karaoke competition can be heard down the hallways.
- Courtyard entertainment from our talented staff, enjoyed from our residents balconies.
- Interactive games – so that residents can still enjoy each other’s virtual company.
- Virtual hugs from friends and family – including birthday parties and anniversaries.
We have taken measures to not only keep our residents safe and sound, but also give them ways to stay upbeat with positive energy and connected virtually to their family and friends while social distancing. Thinking outside the box and adapting to a changing environment is what our associates are trained for every day to prepare, prevent, and protect our residents from any outside adversities.
La Posada is a resort-style life care community located in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The continuing care retirement community features 193 luxurious independent living apartments, 11 independent living cottages, as well as assisted living apartments, memory care suites, private rooms for short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing, all nestled within 22 prime acres of sparkling lakes and lavish courtyards. Providing a variety of amenities, residents enjoy chef-prepared meals, concierge services, state-of-the-art wellness programs (that also incorporate social distancing!), transportation services, and intellectually stimulating events and activities. As a Kisco Senior Living community, The Art of Living Well® philosophy is in every aspect of community life. Unique social and wellness opportunities strengthen the mind, body and spirit.