We recently surveyed our residents and have found the top 10 reason they chose La Posada. Their answers include:
- “Everyone I meet here is so friendly – from the residents to the staff. They are always so nice to me. To everyone.”
- “The food is always amazing! The chefs are fantastic – there’s always something different every day.”
- “All the chores that kept me from enjoying life are done for me. I can concentrate on my golf game and not feel like I should be home mowing the lawn.”
- “There is so much to do. I am never bored. I learn new things. I meet new people. I have new hobbies now.”
- “I feel right at home.”
- “The staff is so attentive, they know my name, my family, my grandchildren, my pets. They always have a kind word and actually care about how I am doing.”
- “The views are beautiful. There isn’t one window that has a bad view.”
- “I never have to worry – they take care of everything. Even bring things I need to my door.”
- “I think I am in better health than ever before. The food is great. The daily exercise I get. The things I get to do. I never would have done these things before when I was living by myself.”
- “ I don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner. I have so many new friends. I never feel lonely. And, my son, loves that I am here because I am safe and he doesn’t have to worry.”
To hear what our residents have to say for yourself, take a moment to watch a few of our video interviews. Then, call us for your personal Facetime ™ tour.
La Posada is a resort-style life care community located in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The continuing care retirement community features 193 luxurious independent living apartments, 11 independent living cottages, as well as assisted living apartments, memory care suites, private rooms for short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing, all nestled within 22 prime acres of sparkling lakes and lavish courtyards. Providing a variety of amenities, residents enjoy chef-prepared meals, concierge services, state-of-the-art wellness programs, transportation services, and intellectually stimulating events and activities.
As a Kisco Senior Living community, The Art of Living Well® philosophy is in every aspect of community life. Unique social and wellness opportunities strengthen the mind, body and spirit.