The Health Center at La Posada offers 40 short-term or long-term private residences with skilled nursing care available for those who require rehabilitation and specialized nursing care. Personalized attention from our skilled staff nurses and caregivers ensures exceptional individualized care while allowing you to preserve your dignity and freedom of choice in a truly elegant setting. These residences offer:
- Handicapped-accessible bathrooms
- Electrically operated hi-low beds
- Licensed clinical staff providing 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Onsite rehabilitation services for physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy up to 7 days a week per level of care
- Full-time social service director to assist with discharge planning
Our highly skilled rehabilitation specialists collaborate to develop a customized rehab plan that fits your style of living. Our rehab specialists at La Posada understand the individual needs of each patient on their road to wellness. Depending on your condition, your customized rehabilitation plan may include:
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Wellness services
- Our certified therapists work as a team to provide highly focused care to help your recovery, guiding you through the healing process and back to a state of wellness.
Rehabilitation Floor Plans
Assisted Living level of care charges are based on a personalized health assessment and will be added to the floor plan rates listed.
Interactive Floor plans may not be viewable on certain devices.
Each unit has two price plans based on the contract type chosen.
La Posada is a private-pay community and does not accept Medicare/Medicaid or Section 8 housing assistance.
Please contact us for more details.
Thank you so much for visiting! We’re excited for you to learn more about all that La Posada has to offer. We’re always available and here to help any way we can. Please use the form to the right to reach out and get more information.